Copyright © Jrnywithprabhu
Design by Dzignine
Friday 13 March 2015

Starting New Life : City of Dreams NammaBengaluru


Life is all about facing challenges and to chase the dreams. My dreams lead me to Bangalore . As I din't get any chance to hop into IT company from my college it made me decide to join a course and look for job in Bangalore. Accordingly me and my friend joined the JAVA training sessions and decided to live in a pg. My friend has a track record of living in pg and where as me ?  I was brought up with lot of affection and care in home and never had a chance to live alone. Well not alone , but I had a friend who I can trust was by my side. 

When I reached Bangalore first day , I got a chance to visit Iskcon with my parents and to be frank I was kind of had insecure feeling reason being as I dint have a job and I was about to live in big city far from my parents. I prayed with all my heart to Lord Krishna to give me strength and fulfill my dreams. 


(source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Vidhana_Soudha_sunset.jpg)


( copyrights: Sachin , http://jrnywithprabhu.blogspot.in)




Ever since next day I was having a new experience of living on my own . I began to explore the city with my friends in Bangalore , travel in BMTC bus among lot of crowd, live in the noisy PG and in parallel complete the assignments given by the institute and complete the project. Days turned to weeks, weeks turned to months and Bangalore got me chance to some of my wishes. I met some of the great people from my world of blogging and my favorite author , be part of Bangalore Lit Fest and Times Lit Fest , Book launches and even made new friends while I traveled everywhere while for interviews . 

After few months even the friend who was living with me had to leave Bangalore to pursue his dreams and that was one moment where I felt alone but I deep within me a voice said 

"You can do it, you are not alone and you have lived here for last 8 months and have loads of experience and moments which has made you learn. You have long way to go and chase your dreams. Stop being sad and smile !! " 

I listened to my heart and chasing my dreams to reach the goal.After few days I got to visit Iskcon again but this time I was strong and it made me smile thinking about the first day in Bangalore. Time really does make people change so as the city. Here's one of my favorite quote

"All your dreams can come true if you have courage to pursue them"
- Walt Disney


( copyrights: Sachin , http://jrnywithprabhu.blogspot.in)

Today I am in love with this city Bangalore  , not just because it is Silicon valley and has great places to enjoy but because it has made me strong person , made me believe in me with the situations I got to face in this city and brought great change in me. Today I  am in love with city of dreams , NammaBengaluru. This has made me start new life. #StartNewLife


This post is written for Indiblogger happy hours  https://housing.com/.




Keep Smiling  :)
- Sachin Prabhu 

12 comments:

  1. Lovely post, Sachin. I also always seek Lord Krishna's blessings whenever I feel insecure or doubt my abilities. Stay blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much diii :) ^_^ means lot to me :)

      Delete
  2. my sweet bhai with his sweet post :) mmuahh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet and optimistic. I hope I start loving this city as much as you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) even i hope you will fall in love with bangalore :D

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading bro :) means lot to me :)

      Delete
  5. Sachin, Bangalore is indeed a city that makes you grow strong. Nice anecdote.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. optimistic thoughts really do make our dreams come true... hope i too can be a part of literary festivals and book launches.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they do come true :) thank you for reading :)

      Delete