Copyright © Jrnywithprabhu
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday 31 December 2014

2014 - Another year with memories :)

Here it is last day of 2014. One more year passed so quickly in flash. I wonder how time flies so quickly. Let me share some of the most memorable moments from 2014! well there's lot of pics as I click lot but let me share only few.

First few months it was about college, the festivals , trip with friends,the final exams and it still makes me nostalgic. I want to thank all my friends and teachers for everything!






Our Batch ^_^ with teachers :)

Ethnic day !

Cosmos ! Branch fest!



                             Some pics with friends :)

Later had a trip with mom and I had great time with nature ! The pics still make me happy! 


 JogFalls with mom


Nagara Fort 
Murdeshwar


Windmill in Shimoga 

 sunrise in goa 1st day

In Murdeshwar

I started to blog :)



I had to move to Bangalore. I Had fun coding in Java and making Webapps! There's so many memories to say about Bangalore. Met my brother, attended festivals, met my favourite author twice ! celebrated festivals, it goes on!  I did few sketches too ! 
my bro :)



 My fav author !




 Girish karnad !
My Dream came true!




I learnt lessons for life and made friends for life. So many upsides and downs. Its been wild ride! Thank you for all the people who stayed with me along this journey. 

Thank you for taking your time to see how my  year was ,hope 2015 will bring everyone lots of joy and prosperity. 

Keep Smiling :)
Sachin Prabhu 




3 comments:

  1. You didnt write anything about me makes me sad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i din mention many that doesn't mean i dont like them :) i am glad we met :)

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely repository of memories. And your smile is so pure. Happy New Year once again, Sachin. 2014 made us friends. It was a very special year,indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete