Copyright © Jrnywithprabhu
Design by Dzignine
Saturday 27 June 2015

Quote Challenge #1

I have been tagged by my dear bloggers Simran Kaur , Namrata Kumari for 3 days quote challenge. Thanks for the tag!.

Being a potterhead the first quote i'd like to share is

"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." 
  -Sirius Black

Author :  J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4))


I'd like to nominate my dear friend,blogger who shares same interest in potter series also a fan of sirius black like me. 

Shwetha Bhat


The rules of challenge.
  1. Post a favorite quote of yours for 3 consecutive days,  obviously  a different quote each day from any book, any author of your choice. It could also be your own quote.
  2. Nominate 3 bloggers with each post to challenge them (As most of my blogger friends have already taken up the challenge, I am nominating 1 blogger each day)
  3. Thank the person who nominated you.

7 comments:

  1. Sirius was seriously good. I loved him for the gyaan he shared with Harry and uplifted his spirits whenever he got weak or doubtful. Nice post Sachin. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea agree with you :) sirius really stood for harry as godfather :) thank you namuu :)

      Delete
  2. Sirius! <3
    Thanks for the nomination, Sachin! ^_^
    Great post, btw. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i couldn't think of any other person to tag when it comes to sirius :) waiting for your posts :)

      Delete
  3. I love this quote :) We must apply it in our lives.
    And unknowingly I have tagged you today for this challenge here: http://reverieofpurba.blogspot.in/2015/06/a-quote-on-realization-3-day-quote.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for the tag :) means lot :)

      Delete