Copyright © Jrnywithprabhu
Design by Dzignine
Sunday 28 June 2015

Quote Challenge #2

I would like to thank my dear bloggers Simran Kaur , Namrata Kumari Purba Chakraborty for tagging me for 3 days quote challenge.

So its day 2 and here's the quote from one of my favorite books


"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy." 
— 
 Anne Frank (The Diary of a Young Girl)


Race with time and situations make one to forget what one is blessed with who ends up cursing and praying god for fulfillment of wishes. This quote by Anne Frank is so close to my heart. Its so true how anne quotes to be happy concentrating on what one has around rather than being sad what isn't. The Diary of Young Girl is must read! Its more than just a diary. 

On second day of challenge i'd like to nominate one of my blogger friends to take up challenge:




The rules of challenge.
  1. Post a favorite quote of yours for 3 consecutive days,  obviously  a different quote each day from any book, any author of your choice. It could also be your own quote.
  2. Nominate 3 bloggers with each post to challenge them (As most of my blogger friends have already taken up the challenge, I am nominating 1 blogger each day)
  3. Thank the person who nominated you.

4 comments:

  1. This indeed is a beautiful message, the key to happy living. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Anne Frank. Have read this book twice. It's so close to my heart and all her quotes and thoughts are worth framing.
    Your choice of books are superb, Sachin. Stay blessed, stay bookworm :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah really worth framing :) thank you purba diiiiiiiiiii :) ^_^

      Delete