Copyright © Jrnywithprabhu
Design by Dzignine
Monday 29 June 2015

Quote Challenge #3

I would like to thank my dear bloggers Simran Kaur , Namrata Kumari Purba Chakraborty for tagging me for 3 days quote challenge.

So its day 3 and here's the quote from one of my favorite books


"Let's live and love with no regrets"
My Little Epiphanies  by 




Aisha Chaudhary is one among people who inspire me. This novel of hers is so close to my heart. There's so many quotes in book but I like this lot. Isn't it so true how people fail to see how special they are and live life with regrets. Its important to love who you apart from spreading love. Live life with no regrets. 

On third and final day of challenge i'd like to nominate one of my blogger friends to take up challenge:




The rules of challenge.
  1. Post a favorite quote of yours for 3 consecutive days,  obviously  a different quote each day from any book, any author of your choice. It could also be your own quote.
  2. Nominate 3 bloggers with each post to challenge them (As most of my blogger friends have already taken up the challenge, I am nominating 1 blogger each day)
  3. Thank the person who nominated you.

8 comments:

  1. A very special book that I can read again and again. Aisha is a beautiful soul who enlightened so many lives with her words and thoughts.
    A beautiful quote, Sachin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep agree with you special book indeed :) thank you purba diii :)

      Delete
  2. This one book amazed me on each of its page. Aisha is a wonderful inspiration. I believe in no regrets and follow the same :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amazed me too :) sure aisha is an inspiration to many :) thank you for reading simii :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful quote Sachin, I'm yet to read her...will check out for sure... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) you must read her book :) its amazing :)

      Delete
  4. This is a very sweet message. We realize this at some point of our life and eventually in the brewing pressure of the world we tend to forget it. Life is a one time opportunity. I wish all of us could live it in the best possible way.

    You took the challenge and carried it forward in a very adorable way. Loved reading all your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much namu :) yep life is one time opportunity,we must live it with all our heart.Thank you for tagging me :)

      Delete